Our e-store requires that Cookies are available and enabled in your web browser.
What is a cookie?
A very small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web Page server. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
Hot to enable cookies?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings
- Obkljukajte Prepiši samodejno obravnavo piškotkov (Override Automatic Cookie Handling).
- Click OK.
Mozilla Firefox (1.0 final release and earlier)
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy icon in the left panel.
- Check the box corresponding to Allow sites to set cookies.
- Click OK to save changes.